Discussioni 1: Week 10 Blog
Refer to the topics covered in this week’s resources and incorporate them into your blog.
Post a blog post that includes:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- A description of the principles of social work values and ethics
- An explanation of how the principles of social work values and ethics might relate to your agency learning agreement throughout your field education experience
**Needs to be one page in length**
Referenes (use 2 or more)
- Garthwait, C. (2012). The social work practicum: A guide and workbook for students (6th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.
- Chapter 14, “Social Work Ethics” (pp. 154–163)
- Gallina, N. (2010). Conflict between professional ethics and practice demands: Social workers’ perceptions. Journal of Social Work Values and Ethics, 7(2), 1–9. Retrieved from http://www.socialworker.com/jswve/fall2010/f10conflict.pdf
- Kimball, E., & Kim, J. (2013). Virtual boundaries: Ethical considerations for use of social media in social work. Social Work, 58(2), 185–188.Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
- National Association of Social Workers. (2008). Code of ethics of the National Association of Social Workers. Retrieved from http://www.socialworkers.org/pubs/code/code.asp