Develop a total of 3 papers (an article each) of 2-3-pages long. Each paper must be typewritten with12-point font and double-spaced with standard margins. Follow APA format when referring to the selected articles or book chapters and include a reference page (not included in page limit).
Papers should address key themes of the readings, and your analysis of the material. The papers should reflect your thoughts on the assigned readings: I want to see your integration of ideas, and your interpretation of issues. Do not summarize the content of the readings nor reflect on your feelings, but rather provide a point of view, a thesis, or an argument based on evidence from the readings, your own social work practice, and other experiences.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Some key steps to writing an analysis paper:
- Read the chosen articles
- Summarize the articles (If you stopped here, you would be submitting a summary paper.)
3. Reflect on what the articles mean to you, what thoughts or feelings were generated. (If you stopped here, you would be submitting a reflection paper.)
· What is your reaction to the content of the articles?
· How do the articles relate to one another?
· What did you learn about violence & abuse in childhood?
- Now you are ready to begin writing your analysis paper. Create a thesis statement or argument that you will defend using the articles to justify your points. In essence, you take a stance on a particular issue, supported by 3-4 points supported by the literature. Your thesis statement is often the last sentence of your opening introductory paragraph. Often, your thesis statement will be a “should” statement (e.g. social workers should take a feminist perspective when talking about the cause of physical abuse). You then make your 3-4 points, using the literature to support your argument and linking the paragraphs together to make one seamless argument.
- Conclude with a summary of your argument and your major points as well as a brief discussion of how your argument impacts the clients you serve.
Evaluation will be based on how clearly you respond to the above, in particular:
a) The clarity with which you critique the articles;
b) The depth, scope, and organization of your paper; and,
c) Your conclusions, including a description of the impact of these articles on your thoughts about family violence.
ASSIGNMENT ARTICLES HAVE BEEN ATTACHED AND PAPER EXAMPLE