Identify conceptual variables that may be of interest to you. A few examples are anxiety, conformity, and leadership.
- Create your own 5- to 10-item Likert scale to assess a conceptual variable of interest to you.
- Administer the scale to at least three friends or family members. You may administer it in person or via e-mail.
- Prepare to upload the Likert scale you created as an attached document (in .doc or .rtf format) to your Discussion post.
With these thoughts in mind:
Post by Day 3:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- The conceptual variable you selected. Note: Include the conceptual variable in the “Subject”field of your post (e.g., Job Satisfaction).
- In the main body of your post:
- Discuss your experience writing and administering the scale.
- Explain how your scale turned your conceptual variable into a measured variable (beyond creating a Likert scale).
- Explain the strengths and limitations concerning the reliability and validity of your scale.
- Upload the Likert scale you created as an attached document (either a .doc or .rtf file).