Think about what types of data you would collect utilizing various survey methods (e.g., interviews and questionnaires, focus groups).
- Consider strategies researchers use to attempt to increase the participant response rates of surveys. Also, consider surveys and questionnaires that you have received in the past and your reasons for responding or not responding.
The Assignment: (1–2 pages)
- For context, briefly provide the topic and study idea you developed for the Discussion this week (fewer than 50 words).
- Propose a survey method for collecting data (e.g., a structured or nonstructured interview, a focus group, questionnaires) and your rationale for selecting this method as it relates to your specific study idea.
- Explain one advantage and one potential disadvantage of the survey method you proposed as it relates to your specific study idea.
- Explain at least one strategy that you could use to attempt to get individuals to respond to your proposed survey method.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now